Please note the CTI will have limited training offerings in Summer 2018 as we revamp some of our trainings and plan for the Fall.
The trainings below are being planned; please check back soon for updates and subscribe to our newsletter for weekly announcements!
- July 2018 – Domestic Violence and Traumatic Brain Injury
- August 2018 – Understanding VESSA (Victims’ Economic Security and Safety Act) for Advocates
- October 2018 – Responding to Subpoenas and Preparing to Testify 1 Day Workshop
- November 2018 – Children and Domestic Violence Workshops
- November 2018 – Teen Dating Violence Youth Workshop
40 Hour Domestic Violence Training
Current dates include:
- August 2018: TRAINING FULL
- September 2018: 9am – 5pm; Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- September 4th, 6th, 11th, 13th, 18th, 20th
- October 2018: 9am – 5pm; Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- October 2nd, 4th, 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th
- November 2018: TBA
The 40 Hour Training is provided by CMBWN, a certified ICDVP training site. To view all requirements to become a Certified Domestic Violence Professional in Illinois, please visit the ICDVP website. All 40 Hour Trainings are held at 1 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 1630. All registrants must be present for the first day of training to be certified. The 40-Hour make up policy is available at this link.
Domestic Violence in the Workplace:
Special Topics Training:
Keep checking back! We are planning the following training for the Chicagoland community:
- DV in Healthcare Settings
- Teen Dating Violence
- Domestic Violence in the LGBTQ Community
- The Criminalization of Survival
- An Intersectional View of DV
- and more!
If you would like to see a training on a specific topic, please answer our CTI needs survey here.
All trainings will take place at 1 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 1630 unless marked with an (*). Pre-registration is required. Call 312-527-0730 to receive a hard-copy registration brochure containing fees, policies and further details or click on the linked training names above. Please fax completed registration to 312-527-0733, or email email@example.com