Please note the CTI will have limited training offerings in Summer 2018 as we revamp some of our trainings and plan for the Fall.
Please check back soon for updates and subscribe to our newsletter for weekly announcements!
- August 22nd 2018 – Understanding VESSA (Victims’ Economic Security and Safety Act) for Advocates: Click here to register!
To be Announced:
- October 2018 – Responding to Subpoenas and Preparing to Testify 1 Day Workshop (TBD)
- November 2018 – Children and Domestic Violence Workshops (TBD)
40 Hour Domestic Violence Training
Current dates include:
- September 2018: 9am – 5pm; Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- September 4th, 6th, 11th, 13th, 18th, 20th
- October 2018: 9am – 5pm; Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- October 2nd, 4th, 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th
- December 2018: TBA
The 40 Hour Training is provided by CMBWN, a certified ICDVP training site. The 40 hour training is $350 for non-members, $250 for members; and $200 for volunteers/students of members. To view all requirements to become a Certified Domestic Violence Professional in Illinois, please visit the ICDVP website. All 40 Hour Trainings are held at 1 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 1630. All registrants must be present for the first day of training to be certified. The 40-Hour make up policy is available at this link.
Domestic Violence in the Workplace:
Special Topics Training:
Keep checking back! We are planning the following training for the Chicagoland community:
- DV in Healthcare Settings
- Teen Dating Violence
- Domestic Violence in the LGBTQ Community
- The Criminalization of Survival
- An Intersectional View of DV
- and more!
If you would like to see a training on a specific topic, please answer our CTI needs survey here.
All trainings will take place at 1 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 1630 unless marked with an (*). Pre-registration is required. Call 312-527-0730 to receive a hard-copy registration brochure containing fees, policies and further details or click on the linked training names above. Please fax completed registration to 312-527-0733, or email firstname.lastname@example.org